20th October 2012, 12:01 PM
cabrijesharma

Materials required to prepare for ONGC exam?

IF ANY ONE HAVE MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION OF ONGC EXAMS PLEASE FORWARD TO MY MAIL ID :- [email protected]

26th April 2013, 09:26 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Materials required to prepare for ONGC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabrijesharma View Post
IF ANY ONE HAVE MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION OF ONGC EXAMS PLEASE FORWARD TO MY MAIL ID :- [email protected]
Dear Sharma,
BAsically ONGC exam consists of General Awareness,Concerned Subject ( depends on your barnch like EEE,ECE,CSE, ME etc) and Aptitude Test (Comprising of Reading Comprehension, Verbal/ Non Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc)

Duration of the Exam is 03 hours

For General Awarness go through the Prathogitha Darpan Book ( good book having some much detailed current affaris and history) and for Aptitude RS Agarwal (See all the basic problems and formulas)

You have not mentioned your branch.Based on your branch go through the Basic concepts

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?