14th December 2011, 09:55 AM
sudhitha

How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?

i am computer science department
can u tell me how to prepare for gate exam
i dont have any materials also
so can u say me how to prepare and send the materials

14th December 2011, 01:46 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?

Hi!!

Yes, I can surely help you out in preparation of GATE.

As you are in Computer science department , you need to focus on the syllabus for it..'

There are some basic conceptual chapters like
- Computer organization and Architecture
- C and C++

You first build up your base with these chapters.

Talking about study material :

- Refer Previous papers.
- Refer the study material as well as MOCK Sectional and GATE from ACE academy, Hydrabad. you can subscribe for it..
- Refer to reference books available for various chapters from foreign authors.

Still, you have any query you can ask me..

Best wishes,

Regards,
14th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Sanwariya

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?

Hi!!

Yes, I can surely help you out in preparation of GATE.

As you are in Computer science department , you need to focus on the syllabus for it..'

- C and C++

- Refer Previous papers.
- Refer the study material as well as MOCK Sectional and GATE from ACE academy, Hydrabad. you can subscribe for it..

Still, you have any query you can ask me..

Best wishes,

Regards,
15th December 2011, 10:01 AM
sudhitha

thank u so much

can u send me the previous years solved question papers.

i was not able to understand the digital logic problem. what book can i refer for that.

and also give me some ideas to solve the problems.
16th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for gate in short time?
29th July 2012, 10:11 PM
samatha89
Member+

- C and C++

- Refer Previous papers.
- Refer the study material as well as MOCK Sectional and GATE from ACE academy, Hyderabad. you can subscribe for it..
7th August 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

can any one suggest me books to refer to crack the gate exam? (for computer science stream)
6th April 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

can you tell me which book should i follow for digital logic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?