5th June 2011, 09:15 PM
abhishek vallabhaneni

Maximum salary which an Architect can recieve per month?

i want to the maximum salary can architect can recieve per month..how much could be the salary

30th June 2011, 11:44 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Maximum salary which an Architect can recieve per month?

Hey,
There is not any fix pay for Architect guys.it depends on your experience.as your experience increases your salry also increases as usual.
but a basic pay a fresher can get easily is 10000 to 15000 per month .
good luck
14th November 2011, 01:54 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Architects are basically engineers who are to design the layouts and structure of the various things, building, parks, streets, etc.

So an architect can get two types of jobs. It can be either PERMANENT in a particular company, or TEMPORARY for different different companies.

Some of the most reputated architecture related companies in India are :

DLF
Erof Group
DDA

etc.

Now if an Architect is placed in a company with a fixed income, the income varies from 20000-lacs depending from where you have done your graduation, your innovative designs, and your knowledge.

Whereas if an architect works temporarily on contracts basis, then the income is not stable, and it fluctuates. Some months might work out very good and that architect can earn lacs, while others can be totally jobless.

Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
21st May 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

how much do it pay monthly?
22nd October 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i become a ips officer but how to join us after completing three years architect course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?