24th October 2011, 08:56 PM
Aishwarya135

Approximate starting salary for an Architect?

hey!
this is aishwarya from 11th science and i wanna know the approximate starting salary for an architect and also how far the salary can go!
plz guyz give me the exact answer for my question..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20th December 2011, 01:38 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Approximate starting salary for an Architect?

The starting salary for architects in government or private concerns varies depending upon the size of the firm and its location. The skill of the candidate is also a very important factor. In the recent years the infrastructural growth throughout the world and especially in India has grown substantially. As you have not completed your studies yet, so the salary of today wont be the same for you in 5 years time when you will start your career. Your first target should be to complete the required course to become an architect. Salary in this field is good and its never a constraint for deserving candidates. In India there are many big upcoming infrastructural projects both in government as well as private sector so this field has lots of promise and if you have the interest then pursue the course with dedication with this knowledge that in future salary will never be a factor for an architect.
9th April 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the job opportunities in architecture and the average starting salary of an architect,please assist me
27th September 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

which job gets more salary?
7th November 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

hey guys i want ask to all that which is bettet either MBBS or IIT
9th September 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me about the salary of an architecture in India and about the scope in this field in India
6th December 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

can you actually let me know what is starting salary and on what basis it is?......and how it can increase? on questioning on architecture.what should i d to get best college for this i am in 12th PCM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?