29th March 2016, 11:44 PM
sonanageshwaran

Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job?

B.arch is good course for girl? Monthly average salary ? Than we should get at least 50% marks at total in 12th or one should get 50% in each subject? Can you please suggest me the best which I need to follow next? Awaiting for your response.

30th March 2016, 11:10 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job?

It goes without saying that B.Arch will be nice career option for both male & female. If you are female then there is no need to worry, because this course is more suitable for female than male. This course is full of imagination and creativity and it is fact that female are more creative than male. Also it is related to planning, designing and construction of building and female are better than Man in this work. So it is good for you to make your career in Architect engineering.

But just getting Architect degree certificate do not give assurance about your salary package, Because salary always decided by skills and knowledge of students. If he/she will be desirable than definitely they will get good salary package. In this field salary is given on the basis of project. If you are getting big projects then you can get upto 1 Lakh per month. It may vary according to companies. There are so many big MNCs companies which offers more than 15 Lakh per anum to Architect Engineer.

In the last skills and talent matters, So if you are going in this domain then make yourself very competitive, Try to learn various languages because you will have to work in group of various people. These extra skills also matters to get hansom salary. Experienced candidates is getting very good salary and their life is really very nice.

So, No need to think much about salary part because the demand is expected to increase in next couple of decades as India is going to expand FDI in real estate and it will attract huge money from foreign companies.
30th March 2016, 12:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job?

B arch stands for Bachelor of architecture and the duration of this course is 5 years.
You can work as a urban designer as well as product designer but work in interior decorators is beneficial for girls but this doesn't mean that girls are restricted for other jobs in this field.

After getting job in this field, the starting salary of a fresher can start from 6000 to 10000 per month.
The rise in salary depend on the experience and also on responsibilities assigned.
19th June 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 with 99.50 percentile rank. I have opt for PCM. I would like to do architecture designing. Am I right for my carrier option. Because I am a girl it would be better for me in this field?
7th May 2018, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, We have one daughter just completed 10 2, we were asking her to study EEE , but she has interest in B.Arch, We do not know, about these , whether it is suitable for girl child? please advice us. Regards, Ravi L.K> 9976734316, [email protected]
18th May 2018, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have got seat in B Arc and also in TS EAMCET i,e;CE branch .so l am confused, for what I should go for....... Please help me out
20th May 2018, 02:51 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job?

Aspects of B.ARCH :1) this course is good for girls as compare to boys because girls are more creative than boys , 2) architecture means designing , planning , construction of a building , 3) many multi national companies are providing huge salary to architect engineers , 4) 15 lakh per annum is the minimum salary package of a architect engineer.
28th January 2021, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it difficult for a girl to study B Arc? What salary do we get after joining and would my future be better if I study B Arc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?