31st May 2011, 09:26 AM
mpreddy

Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?

Jobs for microbiologists in foreign companies in india and how to get good salary.which companies given good salary (that is starting salary is more than 40000rupees for month )for microbiology freshers

3rd November 2011, 03:52 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?

Hello,
Generally you may apply for job after your bachelor degree completion,but today work experience is the prior requirement from all research based companies,in india there are lot of new foreign companies which appreciate the trainees and freshers..like health king,sun pharma etc. even in theses companies just after bachelor degree the payout is not 40,000/-Rs./month, for that you should have better work experience with internship programs..so if you are expecting the higher payout then you should have work experience of at least 4-5 yrs.
you can also search for the various job opportunities in the field of Microbiology via 'Simply hired'.
Ok, Best of luck.
2nd January 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?

i am geethanjali m.sc microbiology,honour diploma in computer application residing in tamilnadu .i was worked as microbiologist in reverse osmosis treatment plant for 3 years and qc incharge in flavours and fragrances analysis using gas chromatography for 1 year.what kind of job opportunities are there for me?where shall i found jobs?give suggestions what shall i do further?
7th June 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

after bsc microbiology,whiich job oppurtunities we will have in punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?