10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum monthly salary of a Chartered Accountant (CA) in India and Abroad

I heard that salary varies from organization to organization for Chartered Accountants (CA). So I want to know the maximum monthly salary offered for Chartered Accountant in India and abroad. Please let me know in detail.

11th June 2016, 12:05 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the maximum monthly salary of a Chartered Accountant (CA) in India and Abroad

Yes, you have heard correctly about the salary variation from organization to organization.
So, even we can not give you the exact data for the charted Accountant salary, because it will also vary from organization to organization.

If you could have mentioned some name in your question for some specific organization then we would have provided you with approximately salary for that organization for the post of charted accountant.

Most probably the salary of the charted accountant is approximately 40 k to 50 k per month including all the taxes.
9th June 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum monthly salary of a Chartered Accountant (CA) in India and Abroad

The some rules of ICAI will change after July 1st of IPCC registration...upon that so there are how many months articleship do by the candidate???? 9 months or more than it.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?