23rd July 2015, 02:16 PM
Posts: n/a

May I expect any government engineering with a general rank of 1145 and EE rank of 195?

My rank was 1145 in general & my trade rank was 195(EE) in JELET of 2015.May I expect any Govt.Engineering College ?

or which private college is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I expect to get into government engineering college after scoring 370 rank in general and 69 rank in JELET
  2. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  3. Can I expect to get any government college after scoring 40000 rank in general?
  4. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  5. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  6. Details of last years counseling details? Which seat can I expect after scoring 220 rank?
  7. Examination date and official website of UPTU-SEE?
  8. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  9. Will i get Jaypee institute after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 40714 General rank and 5750 General Female rank in JEXPO? Which rank is considerable for admission?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 778 GLBC rank?
  12. What rank should I expect after securing 64 marks? What engineering course will I be offered in counseling?
  13. Procedure for admission after 4038 rank in GATE?
  14. Can I get a seat in MBBS in punjab(Govt college) after scoring 460 marks in PMET? My category rank is 195 and general rank is 2057
  15. Can I get HBTI or IET after scoring 6440 general rank and 195 in Army quota
  16. Can I get CS branch in any government college after scoring 10269 general rank?
  17. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  18. Will I get admission in good government college after passing 12th from UP and a general rank of 36445?
9th October 2015, 02:07 PM
Senior Member++
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,176
Default Re: May I expect any government engineering with a general rank of 1145 and EE rank of 195?

JELET is joint entrance examination for lateral entry. Your general and trade rank are quite impressive. So it is a possibility that you may secure a seat in a government polytechnic college, rather than engineering college. You sat for a joint entrance examination that is meant for admission in polytechnic colleges only. So you cannot get admitted in degree courses right now. What you have to do is participate in the counseling procedure, that will take place right after this. You will secure a seat in some government polytechnic college.
Now, let me tell you that to secure a good position in a corporate hub, you must be a student of the degree course. But currently you will have to take admission in diploma course. But do not worry. This course allows you to get a lateral entry in the second year of a degree college. So once you are promoted to second year immediately try for a degree course admission. I would suggest to look for a lateral admission in WBUT university itself. It is situated in BF-142,Salt Lake sector-1, Kolkata-64. The fee would be much lesser than other private engineering colleges and you would get admission in a degree course right from second year. Think about it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs? 3 21st August 2014 11:22 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: