9th February 2012, 05:43 PM
a4alamzeb

Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs?

Dear sir,

I have done B.Sc. Mechanical Engg. & M.Sc. Mechanical Engg. Design is near to complete.
I m willing to do Ph.D as well.

I have 7 years exp. in multi fields specially in manufacturing production and construction projects.

But I dont like site jobs any more. I love office computer sitting jobs.

Please guide me, which specialization in MBA would be suitable for my career?

Also tell me, which specialization would b better for Engg. Universities higher posts?

Thanks and best regards,

Engr. Alamzeb.
Email: [email protected]

20th April 2012, 09:08 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4alamzeb View Post
Dear sir,

I have done B.Sc. Mechanical Engg. & M.Sc. Mechanical Engg. Design is near to complete.

I have 7 years exp. in multi fields specially in manufacturing production and construction projects.

Also tell me, which specialization would b better for Engg. Universities higher posts?

Thanks and best regards,

Engr. Alamzeb.

For Office Sitting Job

HR Specialization is one of the best Dept to Sit Front Of the Computer and Proceed Furtherly

As If now You had good Experience in Your Career so Try to do it Marketing , Manufacturing , Chemical Which is very Useful to Boost Up You MBA Career Level

Take Your Own Time and Do it Your Best
30th December 2013, 03:25 PM
rashidahmad484

Default Re: Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4alamzeb View Post
Dear sir,

Thanks and best regards,

Engr. Alamzeb.
MBA willbe better job.I am Rashid Ahmad s/o Nisar ahmad
21st August 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

hahahaha.. it is very difficult to switch the field. I think you have to try to search jobs in consultant or design engineering field.

Regards,
Engr. zohaib hassan
[email protected]
B L Harbert International
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?