15th October 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

May I have any chance to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Respected sir,
I have done Bachelor degree in electrical and electronic engineering and have aggregate mark of 67% and my date of birth is 11.06.1988. May I have any chance to have job in kendriya?.

S. R sahu

15th October 2015, 11:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I have any chance to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya?

Yes, you can get job as a teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya in short called KV through the Central Teacher Eligibility test conducted twice every year by the CBSE.

For primary school teaching, a candidate must have done minimum of 10+2 with 50% marks in it and for secondary school teaching bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for the Secondary school teaching through CTET after doing bachelor's degree in EEE.
16th October 2015, 12:16 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the best school of government in India for the secondary and higher secondary education. It is run by the Central government and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education.

You have done bachelor's degree in electrical and electronics engineering and now you want to become teacher in KV, it sounds a bit strange, how every person has different aspirations, you can join engineering colleges as lecturer. For becoming teacher in KV, you will have to clear the Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

After clearing the test, you can become teacher in primary, secondary of higher secondary depending upon your qualification.
16th October 2015, 01:00 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can get jobs in Kendriya Vidyalaya for this you have to appear TET entrance exams which is held to became a teacher in any school .

You have to appear for the jobs when Kendriya Vidyalaya used to provide the advertisement for its recruitment for the specific post according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?