27th October 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

MBA Fees & Scholarship Structure for SC Category Reservation Students?

Hi..
Sir/Mam..
I am commerce Graduate passed out in 2009-2010. I intend to do MBA in Finance & Banking. I belong to SC category. So, my point is that, what is fees structure for reserve category And Are they cater scholership ? I am looking for following college :-
1] Jamnalal Bajaj Insti.
2] Sydenham Insti.of management
3] Chetana R. K. Inst.
4] SIES Inst.
Tell about this institute..Approximately how much fees i will have to pay to get admission & they provide scholership. If yes, How much amt. i can get back through scholarship. tell me in Percentage.
In Additional, Plz, provide any other good college for management which i can affort.
Waiting for your sincere reply...

Thanking You...

30th October 2010, 11:16 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA Fees & Scholarship Structure for SC Category Reservation Students?

definitely some colleges provide the scholarship to SC students for MBA.the institutes you choose is a good one but for the fees,it is necessary that you may contact to the particular institute as all the institutes have a different fee structure which they change time to time.
7th April 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA Fees & Scholarship Structure for SC Category Reservation Students?

Respcted,
Sir/Mam..
I am final year BMS student 2010-2011. I intend to do MBA in Finance & Banking. I belong to OBC category. I dont hav any idea about the fee structure for OBC category...
1] Jamnalal Bajaj Insti.
2] Chetana R. K. Inst.

Approximately how much fees i will have to pay to get admission.... & are these 2 colleges provide any kinda scholarship to reserved category.
In Additional, Plz, provide any other good college for management which i can afford.
Waiting for your sincere reply...

Thanking You...
10th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am final year bsc cs student. MBA best college in coimbatore and fees details please sir...My Mobile no is 9865791463 details sms or call me sir p'z...
12th May 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

tell the fee structure for mba it
20th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

respcted
sir/mam
i am final year bba student in 2010-11. I intend to do MBA in Finance&banking.I belong to be sc category. plz provide me the best college list , fees structure and scholarship facilites.pls mes or call me on this no-9822517164

Thanking you
30th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am intersted to so mba but i need proper information regarding fee structure for sc and general students
2nd August 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the fees structure of mba for obc student.
12th August 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

whats your fee structure
1st October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for SC in IIM
11th November 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, m in final yr of engineering nw n planning for doing mba in HR.. plz can u tel the fees structure for reserved category students particularly for sbc?
15th December 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for SC in IIM
17th January 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i complete bms in 2010-11 i do the mba in marketing but i don't have about the fees structure or percentag for geting admition to the mba
5th August 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What will be the fees structure for economically backward students in iim colleges to do mba???
20th March 2013, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected
sir/mam
i am final year B COM student I intend to do MBA in marketing.I belong to be sc category. plz tel about fees structure and scholarship facilites.
24th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir can i avail scholarship for mba as now i am 29 years old and i belong to sc category of ap hyderabad

kausalya
6th February 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir..I'm b.com student I want to know MBA fees for sc category students..
12th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i complete B.A in 2008. I am intersted to so mba but i need proper information regarding fee structure for OBC and general students
23rd May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i complete my graduation this year but i need to know what is the fees structure for SC cast students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?