26th September 2015, 03:54 PM
honey Sudhu

What is the fees structure followed for doing MBBS in Canada?

What is the fees structure followed for doing MBBS in Canada? Is there any open scholarship available which I can avail to do the course? Can you please give me the complete details on the scholarship and other things which need to be followed?

Thank you!

2nd October 2015, 01:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fees structure followed for doing MBBS in Canada?

It quite difficult to reveal the fees structure for MBBS course in Canada unless you mention the name of the institute in which you want to get enrolled. This is because there are many institutes in Canada having individual fee structure which differs from each other. Moreover, the fees depend on the credit hours which you opt for the particular course in the particular semester. Hence comment below with the name of the institute in which you are interested to enroll and we will give you detailed fee structure.

You can get scholarship based on the performance in entrance exams like MCAT, TOEFL, IELTS or for excellence in the field of academics or extracurricular during the course in Canadian University.
13th May 2017, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees structure followed for doing MBBS in Canada?

Good Morning sir, I have studied in USA from Grade 1 to Grade 10 , and now i am in India ,what is the fee structure for queens medical college ontorio Canada . I am good in English and i have been in usa for almost ten years , do i have to write MCAT, TOEFL, IELTS exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?