14th May 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

MBA healthcare services and hospital management after completing my BSc nursing degree

I get marks 64% in 4yrs BSC nursing course .how I get chance in MBA? After passing job facilities, placement, scope

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  2. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  3. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  4. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  5. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  6. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  7. Is there any age restrictions for admission in MBA in hospital management?
  8. M.Sc. in Nursing or MBA in Hospital Management? Best options in nursing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do hospital management after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  11. Which is best among MBA in hospital administration and MBA in healthcare management after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  13. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  14. Can I do PhD in hospital management after completion of MBA in healthcare and hospital management?
  15. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  18. How is hospital management different from healthcare management?
14th May 2017, 10:58 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: MBA healthcare services and hospital management after completing my BSc nursing degree

Yes you can apply for MBA health services and hospital management after completing B.Sc nursing degree.

The basic eligibility for doing MBA is
1. You must complete bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university.
2. Your percentage is already 64% in degree so it is enough for getting admission.

You may be required to give a entrance exam for MBA or some colleges does not require management test. There are very less colleges offering this course so it will be better to get the seat in the university, because it will provide all the facilities and faculty.

After completing MBA healthcare services and hospital management course you can get job as
1. Healthcare Finance Managers
2. Medical and Health Service Management
3. Hospital administrators Medical Director
4. Blood Bank Administrator
5. HR Recruiter

Other wise you can start your own business in this stream.
30th June 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA healthcare services and hospital management after completing my BSc nursing degree

Sir I'm yet to complete 4 yrs bsc nursing course by 2020 it will be completed I'm thinking to do MBA suggest me the best colleges and the course
28th July 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after BSC nursing without any entrance exam? Which is better MSC nursing or MBA
10th June 2020, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc nursing....now I am interested to do Mba health care management......what is the entrance exam.....
27th August 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of MBA hospital management after B.Sc nursing in distance education??
12th May 2021, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How I will prepare for entrance exam plzz help on this
5th August 2022, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any discrimination for bsc nursing student at the time of doing mba in hospital administration completing bechlor in nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?