29th September 2011, 06:59 PM
NITHINNN

Can I join MBA in Health Care Services after completing BSc Nursing degree? What is the scope?

I had just completed my BSc nursing degree. Whether I can join for MBA in Health Care Services.If so, What is it's Scope???

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  2. How to join BSc child psychology after completing BSc Nursing Degree
  3. Details about admission Nursery?
  4. Previous years Assistant Statistical Officer question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  6. Is there any scope of joining Public Health course through Distance Learning after the completion of B.Sc. Nursing course? Institutes offering this course?
  7. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  8. How can I join defence service after completing BSc Nursing with 70%
  9. Which course would be better to take in MBA after completing BBM with HR specialization?
  10. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  11. What are the career options after BSc honors in nursing? Is MBBS best or MBA in health management?
  12. Which course should I choose between MBA and MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in Health Care if I am B.A.M.S doctor?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  15. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  16. Which management topics are available for MBA? I am doing BSc Nursing and want to do MSc Nursing
  17. Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course? -- [New]
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
13th November 2011, 07:11 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I join MBA in Health Care Services after completing BSc Nursing degree? What is the scope?

hello friend,

yes you can do that .
and i think that you are choosing an good option for your future .
doing that two thing in your education is completely great .
good luck.
13th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Beready

Default Re: Can I join MBA in Health Care Services after completing BSc Nursing degree? What is the scope?

hello friend,

yes you can do that .
and i think that you are choosing an good option for your future .
doing that two thing in your education is completely great .
good luck.
4th December 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How many colleges of MHA after bsc nursing
16th January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of m.b.a
5th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

is future will be good after doing mba health science
5th March 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

is future wil be good after completion of mba health science?
4th June 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

what is the duration of MBA
5th June 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

can I join master of public health after completing Bsc nursing degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?