18th June 2012, 07:15 PM
reenanitindubey

Is MBA and MCA a good option for me? I have done MSc Organic Chemistry

i have done M.Sc organic chemistry ,B.Ed , Certificate in nutrition ,cleared CTET and currently working as a teacher in school. but due to salary point of view i want to change my job . so whether MBA or MCA which is good option for me.reply me
thank you

6th July 2012, 12:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA and MCA a good option for me? I have done MSc Organic Chemistry

Selection of the course actually depends on your interest. If you are interested to work in software sector, then MCA is a suitable option. MBA course will help one to work in managerial or administrative jobs. Both the courses will be helpful to earn a lucrative job. Another good option before you is to look for Ph.D courses. Ph.D or NET qualification will help you to work as teaching faculty in government colleges. Such jobs will help you to earn salary packages around Rs. 40,000/- per month.
3rd May 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA and MCA a good option for me? I have done MSc Organic Chemistry

i have done msc organic chemistry in usa. what should i chose now mba or mca.and also tell me about salary packages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?