24th June 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to do after B.Sc in Chemistry? Does it a good option to join MBA?

i have completed my bsc in chemistry .can u suggest me some cources which would help me. I want to do MBA. Is it good option?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  6. Suitable course after B.Sc for a bright future?
  7. Is MBA and MCA a good option for me? I have done MSc Organic Chemistry
  8. What are the opportunities after completion of MBA system management? I have completed BSc Chemistry
  9. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  10. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Operation Management after BSc Chemistry if I have 3 years experience?
  11. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  12. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?
  14. What can I do after 12th with medical stream without passing PMT test?
  15. How to join in ICWA after completing BSc(MSc) with 70%
  16. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  17. Which PG course is suitable after B.Sc course from DAV college of Dehradun?
  18. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
26th June 2011, 05:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses to do after B.Sc in Chemistry? Does it a good option to join MBA?

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Chemistry, you can go for M.Sc Chemistry with several specializations like
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
M.Sc in Physical Chemistry
M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry etc.

As you mentioned, MBA is also a very good option to join soon after the completion of B.Sc in Chemistry.

In fact this is going on real scenario. Many of the candidates who have done their graduation with life science subjects are turning to Management studies like MBA.

If you have profound interest to join MBA then go for it. It gives excellent career.

You should be strong enough in communication skills. Simultaneously you should have good subject knowledge to survive in this competitive world
26th June 2011, 06:01 PM
sandymishra45

Default Re: Which courses to do after B.Sc in Chemistry? Does it a good option to join MBA?

After B.Sc. in chemistry, you can go for following branches of M.Sc-

1. M.Sc in Organic Chemistry

2. M.Sc in Inorganic chemistry

3. M.Sc in Physical Chemistry

4. M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry etc.

But if you are interested in Management field then MBA is a good option for you. Today MBA has very wide scope. It has an excellent career.

Directly after B.Sc. you can do M.B.A after qualifying an entrance exam for admission.
So go for it and BEST OF LUCK
26th June 2011, 07:24 PM
@tanmoy

i think if u had good percentage in bsc then choose msc,it will be a good option to choose,
if u have great interest in MBA and your bsc marks is not so good then u should join MBA
Best of luck
27th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

which jobs can get after MBA in aviation management?
27th June 2011, 02:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my bsc in chemistry .can u suggest me some cources which would help me. I want to do MBA. Is it good option?
Dear friend,

You have lot of options after completing your BSC in chemistry. Firstly I would suggest you that you can do MSC in chemistry. Other wise you have lot of other options to start you career , such as:

Analytical chemistry is one of the most common entry-level fields for those with a B.S. in chemistry

A person with a B.S. in chemistry is eligible to teach high school students, provided the necessary education courses have been taken. Check requirements for teaching credentials in your state.

Whether it's communicating with other professionals in the field or conveying new ideas and discoveries to the general public, the need for knowledgeable scientific writers and editors is not likely to dwindle

Pharmaceutical Sales

Quality Control

Art Conservation

Hope this helps. Do write to us in case you have any queries further.

All the best
23rd July 2011, 04:59 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a good option....

I think MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals) is the right choice for you...

But remember, try to get admission in top B-schools for MBA.

Try to crack CAT to get admission in IIMs.

If you fail to crack that, then atleast try for class B schools in India, like FMS, XLRI etc by giving the respective exams for them.

Other wise your MBA degree will be of no value...many students are still sitting in home and searching for jobs after doing MBA.

So doing MBA is not the main thing, doing it from the exact school is the main thing.

I hope you got my point......
25th July 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I m complete my BSc in chemistry.After BSc what can i do? It is right to go MBA? I m not give the entrance exam? After MBA teaching is a right choice?
30th July 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in a B.Sc 1st year but I want to know about the what is best courses after completion B.Sc
28th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

how chemistry is related to mba?plz answer it..
11th March 2013, 09:28 AM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

courses to do after B.Sc in Chemistry

1.M.Sc in Physical Chemistry

2.M.Sc in Organic Chemistry

3.M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry

4.M.Sc in Inorganic chemistry

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?