31st January 2013, 04:36 PM
pooja kannan

Is MCA a better option after BCA? I am doing M.A 3rd year in BSc Physics

hi ...i m pooja....i m doing ma 3 rd yr bsc physics...and i scored 65% in 10th std,62% in 12th std,67% in 1 st yr and 78% in 2 nd yr.....
an i do mca or msc it.....because i m very much interested in computer field.....

26th February 2014, 10:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is MCA a better option after BCA? I am doing M.A 3rd year in BSc Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja kannan View Post
hi ...i m pooja....i m doing ma 3 rd yr bsc physics...and i scored 65% in 10th std,62% in 12th std,67% in 1 st yr and 78% in 2 nd yr.....
an i do mca or msc it.....because i m very much interested in computer field.....
If you're Interested in Computer Field then you may apply for MCA course as you like. You're future aspiration is very Important for selecting the course. So, If your interested in computer field then you may apply for MCA course.

To apply for MCA course you should satisfy the below criteria,

Student should have completed their bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% percentage of marks from any recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

Most of the MCA Institution and Colleges in India required, the student should studied mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard as well as bachelor degree course.

Institutions conducts Entrance Examiantions,Integrated Common Entrance Examination,Birla Institute of Technology Entrance Examination etc... The Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice .

Only Those Candidates who will qualify in Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution/University are eligible to get admission for MCA course in that Institution.

So, If you satisfy the criteria then definitely you're eligible for MCA course.

Best MCA Colleges in India:-

►Banaras Hindu University
►Indira Gandhi National Open University
►Delhi University
►Birla Institute of Technology and Science
►M.N National Institute of Technology
►Jawaharlal Nehru University
►Vellore Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?