7th September 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

MCA entrance questions with solutions?

I want to see a MCA entrance question with solutions for preparing my entrance in next year please give me urgent so understand the concept of questions

29th December 2011, 05:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA entrance questions with solutions?

There are several entrance test which are conducted by institutions all across India. You have not mentioned about the name of the institution or the test so its not possible to give you the required questions and answers. For example, NIMCET MCA Entrance Examination consists of Mathematics, General English, Computer and Analytical ability and Logical reasoning. There are several books like NIMCET 2010 Question Paper or 2011 question paper which are available for the preparation. I suggest you to buy some preparatory books which are available for the concerned MCA entrance test.
4th January 2012, 10:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: MCA entrance questions with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to see a MCA entrance question with solutions for preparing my entrance in next year please give me urgent so understand the concept of questions

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF MCA ENTRANCE EXAM

As you have not mentioned which MCA entrance exam papers you need, I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NIMCET MCA and TANCET MCA papers in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> Try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers, and prepare for the questions accordingly..

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam.. try to buy those books and prepare for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIMCET-2009.pdf(10.64 MB, 203 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET Eligibility.pdf(14.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf NIMCET - syllabus.pdf(9.3 KB, 92 views)
File Type: zip TANCET-MCA.zip(746.7 KB, 68 views)
25th August 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
now i am doing Bsc(IT) ,and i want to give nimcet exam for nit mca then what i have to do ?and in which month that exam will come ?so please inform me.
[email protected]
10th October 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to see a MCA entrance question with solutions for preparing my entrance this week please give me urgent so that i can understand the concept of questions,its kerala entrance exam cee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?