9th February 2012, 07:47 PM
lubna intezar

Fee structure for MCA course in R.V College? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

sir can u tell me abt fee structure in rv college for mca
.and questions for entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. What kind of questions are asked in MCA entrance exam?
  3. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Data Structure and Algorithms (MCA-302) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  7. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  8. Colleges for MCA after passing 12th with computers? What is the fee structure? Entrance exam date?
  9. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  11. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  13. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  15. What is MCA entrance exam fee structure?
  16. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Economics entrance exam?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
17th September 2012, 08:43 PM
tanni13

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in R.V College? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

You can check this official website of RV college -

www.rvce.edu.in

You can get all the details about MCA there.
16th April 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in R.V College? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

i am in the last sem of bca and i want to do mca from bangalore please tell me the college name with fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?