28th May 2010, 11:47 AM
SHABNAM ANJUM

What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?

Sir,
i want to know the admission fees in any college for mbbs as i got through aipmt n want to take admission in any institute. So what will be the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  4. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  5. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  6. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  9. Which Private Colleges in UP offer MBBS course? How can I get admission and what is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for MBBS admission in Era Medical College? Fee structure and date of application?
  11. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  16. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
20th May 2011, 09:48 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?

Hello,
The medical colleges obtained through AIPMT are government colleges. Generally the fee is decided by MCI (medical councelling of india), and it varies from 1.2-1.8 lac per annum. it excludes the other fee (hostel fee etc.) for more information you can visit the official site of MCI.
Ok, best of luck.
15th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission fee structure of any MBBS college under AIPMT?

i want to take direct admission in mbbs college.but i am not able to pay more fee.please suggest me a college according to my ability
15th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to take direct admiision in mbbs college but i am not able to pay more fee.please suggest me a college according to my ability.
27th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i am appeared in aipmt , will i take a dirct admission in bds governmental college
21st March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

KINDLY INFORM AICTE APPROVED FULLTIME REGULAR COURSE DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING PRIVATE COLLEGR IN ORISSA.
26th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, can bams 1st year student appear in neet exam for mbbs.
16th November 2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABNAM ANJUM View Post
Sir,
i want to know the admission fees in any college for mbbs as i got through aipmt n want to take admission in any institute. So what will be the fee structure?
please give me a reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?