19th July 2014, 11:30 PM
Sectumsemprass

Is MCKV good in mechanical engineering? What is the quality of staff/teaching?

Is MCKV good in Mechanical engineering? I am concerned in quality of staff/teaching and to some extent placements. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in Liluah MCKV in IT Trade in any phase of counseling after scoring 32695 in WBJEE?
  2. What is the quality needed for mechanical engineering?
  3. List of important courses in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in MCKV, HIT, Heritage, IEM after scoring 15017 in AIEEE?
  5. PTU Mechanical Engineering 8th Sem Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  7. Career and placements in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Mechanical engineering or automobile engineering, which stream should i choose if I have interest in automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 7000 rank in WBJEE?
  11. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  12. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  13. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  14. How to get a good government job after B.E in mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  17. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  18. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?