6th September 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the quality needed for mechanical engineering?

What are the quality shoud need for a mechanical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  2. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Which course should I do after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. PTU Mechanical Engineering 8th Sem Total Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How much cutoff is needed to join in mechanical engineering in PSG engineering college?
  6. Is MCKV good in mechanical engineering? What is the quality of staff/teaching?
  7. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  8. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  9. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E 3nd year in mechanical engineering
  10. How much salary will I get after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed qualify controling
  11. How to prepare for UPSC Railway Mechanical Engineering Exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  13. How much marks are needed to take admission in Mechanical Engineering? What are the requirements for that?
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
  15. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  16. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  17. Minimum marks needed for NIT warangal in mechanical engineering for SC?
  18. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
14th February 2016, 08:24 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the quality needed for mechanical engineering?

Our education system does not offers admissions to candidates by his/her quality.

Any institute in india offers admissions by talent and marks of candidate. Now a days most of institutes gives admission to candidates by entrance exams. Because with entrance exam is the key to see the ability & talent of student in respective field.

To become mechanical engineer you don't need any quality. You just need to score more in qualifying examination such as 10th for diploma admission, 12th & JEE for B.Tech admission, GATE for post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?