19th August 2012, 09:36 AM
Ganapathi Pandian

How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder

Respected sir, I am ITI holder can I get admission to in IIT in mechanical engineering ( iti trade of turner and experience in mechanical field 15 years including Cnc machines as well as quality control )

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  2. Colleges offering diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence for ITI holder?
  3. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  4. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  5. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. How to do diploma if I am a ITI Holder?
  7. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  15. How to do distance diploma in mechanical engineering after completing ITI(mechanical diesel)/
  16. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  17. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
15th March 2016, 08:52 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder

No, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT after pursuing from ITI.

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and the eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate have to appear and qualify in JEE. The eligibility for JEE is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 10+2 from recognsied board.

Candidate must have PCM/PCB as main paper.

So, you need to appear and qualify in JEE for final selection to pursue B.Tech from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?