7th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Aakanksha pant

How to crack NET exam after completing MBA in HR?

i have completed my MBA in HR IN 2011. Now i want to crack NET exam.. so please referred me good books of HR to crack NET.. AND Also for general studies....... i will be highly obliged to you.....................
Looking forward to hear from you soon........................

Related Questions:
  1. Can I crack IAS entrance exam after after completing MBA?
  2. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  3. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  4. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
  5. How to appear for NET exam after completing MBA?
  6. What is the actual time required to crack MBA? How much is the minimum salaried job?
  7. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry? NET exam or MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing BBA and MBA
  9. Which is a better option after BCA except MCA?
  10. After MBA am I eligible to attend the NET exam?
  11. List of courses to join after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  12. Best course for GK? How to crack SNAP MBA entrance exam
  13. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  14. Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the scholarship and do Ph.D in Biotechnology in India? -- [New]
  16. Is there a minimum pass percentage for degree to appear for NET exam? Am I eligible to appear for NET after completing B.Com in 4 years with 49% and then MBA in 2 years with 68%?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  18. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
8th August 2012, 06:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack NET exam after completing MBA in HR?

You need to prepare well for this exam as this is one of the, most competitive exams. Be through with the basic fundamentals as this will prove to be good. You need to take up HR as your specialization stream for this. You should work out model question papers and attend mock tests as part of your preparation. Some of the books which you can apply are UGC NET Guide by PN Singh, Human Resource Management UGC JRF NET written by Gurpreet Randhawa , Modern UGC NET/SLET Management - R.Gupta etc.
13th February 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am MBA with HR specialization .Can I appear in paper code 55? plz suggest some good books for paper 3 syllabus.
23rd February 2021, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a mba finance graduate what subject should i choose to write ugc net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?