11th January 2013, 09:32 PM
winfer asir

Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?

i want full details about to ms in germany,like duration,tution fee,total expences,language known.what course related to electrical in M.S

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  2. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  3. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  5. Fee structure details for MS course in Germany?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  8. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  9. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  10. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  11. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  12. How may I know about the details like fee structure, scholarships, and about scientists who can guide me, for Ph.D course? I am pursuing m.sc in microbiology and want to go Germany, UK or USA for my Ph.D
  13. Fee Structure and Duration of ICWA course?
  14. Details about CA course? Its fee structure and duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?
  16. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and duration? I have completed 12th this March
  17. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  18. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
10th July 2016, 03:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?

To study MS course in Germany, you should have to pass Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

The duration of MS course is 2 years. Most of the German Universities offers free education. But, the living cost is very high in Germany. You need at least 12-15 lakhs to study MS course in any German University.

To pursue MS course in Germany, it is best to learn German language. As this language is mostly used for communication purpose more than English language in Germany.

Once, you have applied for admission in German Universities, you will receive an admission letter which is known as i20 from the university if you are eligible for admission. You can proceed further to apply for Visa, if your Visa is approved, you can book a flight ticket as per your convenience and you can move to Germany for pursuing your higher studies.
21st January 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Sadaqat khan, sir it's my pleasure. Sir at present i am perceiving my doctor of pharmacy in Pakistan. I want to perceive more graduations either M.S in oncology or M.D as like you in Germany. Sir, please guide me because their is no proper guidance to Pharm.D graduates after completion of their course in Pakistan . So please show mercy on us and guide to reach our goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?