1st July 2010, 10:08 PM
shajahan

Medical Nanotechnology vs. Industrial Nanotechnology

Can you please tell me the future& scope for nano-technology?
and also Explain,Medical nano-tech&Industrial nano-tech,

Which is better?- Which has good future?

Thanks
Shajahan

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  3. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  4. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  5. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  7. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  8. Medical Nanotechnology vs. Industrial Nanotechnology
  9. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  10. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Institutes offering M.Tech. in Medical Nanotechnology? I have also qualified GPAT with AIR 1193.
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  13. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  14. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat? -- [New]
  15. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. What is the future of nanotechnology?
2nd July 2010, 02:40 AM
gaurav goel

Default Re: Medical Nanotechnology vs. Industrial Nanotechnology

both the fields are good in their respective zones so there is no comparison between the two
2nd July 2010, 06:16 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
both of them are florishing in its way, choose in which you have more interests.
I will suggest you to move forward for the Industrial sector, recently CSIR has opened about 38 labs for research purposes other than that this tech. is used in diagnostic kits, improving water filters, drug delivery,etc you may also do MTECH in this for increasing job demands.
4th July 2010, 11:27 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

nanotechnology is all about dealing with smallest particles or atoms. It involves deep concept of physics, chemistry, maths and biology altogether.

The nanotechnologists work with the problems with understanding the structure of complex substances and discovering new innovative facts about them.

The scope of both medical and industrial nanotechnology are very bright, as this is used invariably in all fields of science and engineering.

One can be employed in medical clinics , agriculture, food agencies, environment agencies, govt research institutions etc.

One can also indulge into the research in industrial nanotechnology in the CSIR or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.

So there are huge scopes in this field. I would suggest you to join in the industrial sector.

All the best!
7th July 2010, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have done M.Tech in Nanotechnology and graduation in B.Pharmacy..I have also a 10 months experience In the CSIR lab in the field of Nanotechnology..Sir,now I am seeking a job in Pharma R & D in India.. Can you help me to make a carrier under your valuable guidance.

Warm Regards
Satish Tuteja
(M.Tech)
17th July 2010, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hello satish tuteja ,,,,,,,,,plz give me yor contact number , or ring me on my cell ph 09416115739
18th July 2010, 07:45 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

hello
if you want to have wide range of career options go for biotech. industrial biotech definitely has much better opportunities in india than medical nanotech. go for med nano only if you are interested in research or doing phd or going abroad. but certain institutes like (IIT, AMRITA, SASTRA) are funded by govt of india's nanomission so u may get stipend while studying there and some govt funded projects will be going on there and u will get exposure to those during studies.
12th December 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
Currently i am doing my 4th year M.TECH MEDICAL NANOTECHNOLOGY(5 YEARS integrated) course at SASTRA UNIVERSITY, will i get job any where around INDIA after finishing my course or can i opt for doing higher studies in my field, If so then please help me with few universities that i can follow and guide me please sir.

REGRADS,
venkatesh (SASTRA UNIVERSITY)
13th December 2010, 08:55 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

i would say industrial nanotechnology to be good in the coming years
as the world is advancing towards development particularly in the field of machines
12th April 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my 5yrs of bds . Now im intersted in the course offered by your university m.tech in medical nanotechnology. Can you please guide me to it. And may i know the sylabus of the course, is it an option for a medical student.
thanking you
Nuby
15th April 2011, 06:08 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
Both of them are florishing in its way, choose in which you have more interests.
I will suggest you to move forward for the Industrial sector, recently CSIR has opened about 38 labs for research purposes other than that this tech. is used in diagnostic kits, improving water filters, drug delivery,etc you may also do MTECH in this for increasing job demands.
Thanks.
15th June 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello!

With regards!!

I have done B. Pharmacy from Kashmir University. I have qualified GPAT 2011 with AIR 1193. Now I would like to pursue Medical Nanotechnology as my career. Could anyone suggest me the Unversities offering M. Tech courses in Medical Nanotechnology for the current year 2011 ..

Thanks!! IRFAN AHMAD; Email ID: [email protected]
15th April 2012, 09:35 PM
neat_raw

Some of the books you can search on net are:

Fishes(Peter B. Moyle) ,Aquatic Entomology(W. Patrick McCaffe),Fundamentals Of Aquatic Toxicology(Gary M. Rand),Fish Disease(Edward J. Noga),Aquaculture(John S. Lucas),Fisheries Techniques(Brian R. Murphy),Manual of Fish Health(Chris Andrews).

If you want simple notes than check these sites:
www.docstoc.com,www.whereisdoc.com,www.scribd.com.
15th April 2012, 09:37 PM
neat_raw

Some of the books you can search on net are:

Fishes(Peter B. Moyle) ,Aquatic Entomology(W. Patrick McCaffe),Fundamentals Of Aquatic Toxicology(Gary M. Rand),Fish Disease(Edward J. Noga),Aquaculture(John S. Lucas),Fisheries Techniques(Brian R. Murphy),Manual of Fish Health(Chris Andrews).

If you want simple notes than check these sites:
www.docstoc.com,www.whereisdoc.com,www.scribd.com.
17th June 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,
My sis is going to join college in coming months...i put m.tech medical nanotechnology in SASTRA... is this valuable? and i wanna to know the colleges which offering industrial nanotechnology in tamilnadu???? plz guide my sis....
nandhu
27th May 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,
I am interested to continue my masters in bioinformatics.But, looking at the current trend, i was not really convinced about the job profile. My second priority was Nanobiotechnology/nanobiosciences/nanomedicine. However, i found a interesting course in UK, Mres in Nanomedicine. However, again i am not sure about the job profile. Morever, i want to work in India. Can you please advice if this option will work out for me?

Regards,
Akhila
2nd April 2015, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello all,
I am going to join college in coming months.I would like to apply for Medical Nanotechnology.Will you please suggest me the universities offering Medical Nanotechnology and the scope of this in coming years.

Regards,
Madhu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?