2nd November 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Medical related courses available to study for 12th PCB student except MBBS/BDS?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the courses available except MBBS/BDS to study? I am in 12th standard with PCB stream and I don't want to do MBBS/BDS, but I want to do Medical related course. Please help me in this regard.

15th November 2018, 11:11 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical related courses available to study for 12th PCB student except MBBS/BDS?

Yes, there are various course after 12th in PCB related to medical course.

Other than BDS and MBBS candidates are eligible to appear for examination to get admission in :-

B.Pharma.

B.V.Sc.

BHMS.

BAMS etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government? 6 17th September 2018 01:28 PM
TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 5 19th April 2014 05:55 PM
Is Tamil (as a second language) Pre-requisite for all Govt. jobs in Tamil Nadu? I'm Law-Graduate and can speak and read Tamil fluently. 1 24th August 2012 06:27 PM