20th April 2018, 02:13 AM
GURMAIL singh Romana

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?

Hello Sir, I am studying 12th with Science stream. I have taken PCB. Actually I want to study Medical Laboratory Technology in my BSc after completing 12th. So, what is the eligibility criteria for studying this BSc course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. Details about Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  8. Topics available to study in B.Sc(Sericulture) course? Eligibility to get admission for PCB student?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  12. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  13. Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine for 12th PCB student?
  16. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  17. Which course to study after B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) for a better career option?
  18. Eligibility to study Homeopathy Diploma course for 12th PCB student?
30th April 2018, 06:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCB student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology course:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology course after successful completion of 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology course.

>> Candidates must have completed their 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

>> As you are from 12th with PCB stream, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> In general, admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination. Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into this course.

>> Colleges offering this course are,

@ DAV College, Chandigarh
@ Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
@ Khalsa College, Amritsar
@ Punjab University, Chandigarh
@ Geetanjali University, Udaipur..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?