22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Medical undergraduate course in Germany for 12th PCB student?

Hello Everyone,
I am Sahil Raghav. I want to do Medical course in Germany after my 12th PCB. Please tell me the procedure to get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  2. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  3. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  6. Admission procedure to study MS(Neurosurgery) in Germany for a Bangladeshi candidate? -- [New]
  7. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Anthropology) being a PCB student?
  10. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  11. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to work as Dentist in Germany along with further studies?
  13. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  14. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  16. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  17. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
24th October 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Medical undergraduate course in Germany for 12th PCB student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am Sahil Raghav. I want to do Medical course in Germany after my 12th PCB. Please tell me the procedure to get admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

As the Medical undergraduate course is taught in German language in German Universities, candidates should be very proficient in the German language to study the course. Candidates should read, write and speak fluently in German language to study medical undergraduate course in German. Candidates should clear the German language test like DSH or TestDaF for taking admission. Most of the government universities offer the course without tuition fees. Apart from this, candidates have to clear the aptitude test for getting admission in German universities. Candidates can apply for the admission, with German Language skill certificate, Medical certificate, 12th mark sheets, Proof of funds etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?