27th December 2018, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is MH-CET compulsory to study B.Pharma or D.Pharma?

I am a graduate (zoology) and I want go for B.Pharma but I have not given MH.CET so will I get direct admission in B.Pharma or D.Pharma and secondly what is the requirement for opening medical store in terms of diploma or bachelor's certificate?

1st March 2023, 09:18 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is MH-CET compulsory to study B.Pharma or D.Pharma?

The following is the eligibility criteria for the enterance exam
Candidate who have passed their diploma in pharmacy from any recognised institute will be eligible
Candidate who have a domecile of the state will also be eligible
Candidate who have passed their bachelor of science from a recognised university are also eligible
You will have to appear for MHT CET to get into a pharmacy college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?