2nd August 2018, 07:29 AM
akash magar 1997

Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder?

Hello, I have completed my DPharma course and secured admission in BSc with Analytical Chemistry. After completing my BSc, is it possible for me to study MPharma course? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
7th August 2018, 02:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder?

** As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study MPharma through BSc(Analytical Chemistry) course for DPharma holder.

** M.Pharma. or Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate Academic Degree and the duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, Only B.Pharm degree holders can opt for M.pharm course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?