26th January 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum C.G.P.A requirement to get a job in core companies and average salary for freshers in core companies

I got 7.1 C.G.P.A in my B.Tech. Will I be allowed to sit for exams in big companies? In which companies I can expect to get jobs on the basis of my current grade? How much salary can I expect as a fresher in those companies?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  2. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  3. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  4. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  5. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  6. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  7. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  9. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  10. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  11. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  12. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  13. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for core companies after completion of mechanical engineering with 6.6 CGPA?
  15. Electrical core companies providing job for freshers in West Bengal?
  16. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  17. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  18. How to get placed for core companies? What is the eligibility criteria?
28th January 2018, 12:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum C.G.P.A requirement to get a job in core companies and average salary for freshers in core companies

With 7.1 CGPA in Bachelor of Technology, you will be definitely allowed to sit for exams in big companies. Jobs are not offered on basis of percentage or grades in qualifying course. In private sector companies, there are various stages of recruitment like Aptitude round, technical interview and HR interview.

For jobs in PSUs, GATE score is necessary. You can apply for GATE exam and secure good rank to get job in top PSUs. Salary is not fixed and depends upon company in which you will be selected, it may vary from Rs 20000 per month to Rs 70,000 per month and even more.
28th January 2018, 07:42 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum C.G.P.A requirement to get a job in core companies and average salary for freshers in core companies

The average salary in recent years has decreased for graduates in engineering. It is around Rs 25000 onwards. It also depends upon type of organization, location etc.

Minimum of 6.5 CGPA is required to apply for jobs in core companies. Your CGPA is enough to make you eligible for jobs in core companies. You can apply for IT MNCs like TCS, IBPS, Wipro etc.

If you from Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering stream then you can apply for GATE exam for jobs in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?