10th March 2013, 10:49 PM
habee nisha

What is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges? What is the fee structure?

what is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges and tell about the fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  2. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  3. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  4. Fee structure of PSG medical college? Minimum cutoff for backward class to get admitted in top government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  6. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  8. List of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure?
  9. Minimum cutoff for MBBS seat in government and private medical colleges?
  10. Minimum fee structure of MBBS course for admission in Private and government medical colleges?
  11. Government and private medical colleges with their fee structure?
  12. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  13. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  16. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad? -- [New]
3rd May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges? What is the fee structure?

Out of180 if we get 86 what is the ranking for medical
20th June 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff for government and private medical colleges? What is the fee structure?

I have scored 233 marks in NEET_UG 2013. Woul i get govt. med. college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?