31st March 2011, 06:01 PM
vigneshiyer

Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?

what is the minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with less payment

6th May 2011, 02:01 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?

Well as you haven't given the information about which exam cutoff you are giving so i will
try to provide you general answer for this question which is almost apply to all entrance
exams.

If you want to take admission in a college which have less fees then other college then
this type of colleges are GOVERNMENT COLLEGES. In every state there are some
government seats for meritorious students where the fee is less as compared to other
colleges in same state or city.

To get into these government colleges the state educational borad conducts a state
level entrance exam and only some students gets seats in these colleges

So as there are less seats so to get into these colleges your rank in state entrance
exam should be less then 1000 to 2000

If the exam is on nationl level then as there are more government colleges so your ALL
INDIA RANK (AIR) should be around 10,000 to 15,000
for any exam .
6th May 2011, 03:28 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?

HELLO, Sorry but,You have provided incomplete information about, what type of course would you like to persue in college and in which college..although for unreresved category at least 50 % required in high school examination for any private college.and fee structure will depends on what course you would persue, for government college you may be selected on your high school percentage basis or via merit procedure.
ok. best of luck.
9th May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

is any engg colleges available for cut off 116.5?
11th May 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i want to join the medical colleges with minimum fee structure
11th May 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMISSION IN CHENNAI GOVT VETERINARY COLLEGE PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS
12th May 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off for medical -2011.
12th May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff mark is 161 did i get loyola college
14th May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

engineering colleges for low marks for sca
14th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

My Average Cut off is 132.67 (Physics 125 Chemistry135 Biology138) in 2 of the year 2011. I am an MBC Student. Could I get MBBS Seat by applying through the Tamilnadu Medical College. If it wont get, whether I will get any other paramedical course by this application or I will get another application for paramedical courses.
15th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 181. i would like to do engineering.will i get a good college through counselling???.
16th May 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off for clat 2011 to get admission in any of the law skuls ....coz this tym the paper was tough...pls do rply.....
19th May 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank should require to go to nit karnataka
29th May 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i have got 95 rank in clat xam. so has.there any chance of gettng addmission?????
31st May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
In UPSEE 2011,my mark is 180 & rank is 1331(GLBC). pls tell me can I get any govt.college for B.Tech (Me.Eng./Comp.Science& Eng.) also tell me fee struture for OBC of that college.I will be thankful to you
15th June 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i am, brahmin i want to join in medical college my cut off mark mark is 153 so can i join in medical college by counseeling
5th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

minimum cut off to be got by fwd caste category to join mba with low fee structure?
17th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join the medical colleges with minimum fee structure
my ug degree percentage is 78% then my caste mbc . i am apply for counciling which college give to me
20th July 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

MEANING OF MINIMUM CUT-OFF
2nd September 2011, 06:41 PM
Tulasinagababu

there is no such cutoff for forward caste category to join college with low fee structure
31st January 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum salary limit a forward caste person should possess to get fee concession in engineering colleges
11th June 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

MY AIEEE RANK IS 27000 AND CATEGORY RANK IN DELHI IS 21000 WHERE I CAN GET THE ADMISSION FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE
30th January 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any concession for bvsc for mbc
26th April 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 190 cutoff. I am a forward caste Candidate . how can I join in B V Sc in low fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?