12th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum education required to apply for SET and NET entrance examination?

Hi, I have completed B.Lib (Bachelor of Library & Information Science) degree course. So, now am I eligible to apply for SET and NET entrance examination? If yes, then when and how can should I apply for the entrance?

21st October 2019, 11:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum education required to apply for SET and NET entrance examination?

The minimum education required to apply for NET/SET is a Master's degree ( in your interested paper for teaching) with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having just completed B.Lib degree course, which is an undergraduate degree course, you are not eligible to apply for NET/SET examinations.

For details regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in while for details regarding different SETs, you can refer to their respective official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?