2nd January 2013, 02:52 PM
Abinash mallick

How to become a Pilot after 12th? What is the maximum cost for it?

I am very much interested to become a pilot.i get confusing answers when i ask about it to my surrounding.sir,can you please tell me in detail what should i do to become a pilot after 12th and the maximum cost for it?

25th August 2015, 12:11 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after 12th? What is the maximum cost for it?

***In the order to become a Pilot in India after 12th you need to appear in the NDA examination which is conducted by the UPSC.

**Following are the details of NDA examination:::::

**Eligibility for Indian air force:::::

--The applicant should have completed 12th standard with PCM subjects with good academic record from any recognized board of India.

--You must be a citizen of India and physically fit.

--Only unmarried male candidates can only eligible for this exam i.e girls are not eligible.

**Selection procedure===>

~Written test,

~SSB interview,

~Medical test.

**The pilot training course duration is about 2 years and fees vary from Rs. 12-18 lakhs depending on the training institute...
22nd October 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Pilot after 12th? What is the maximum cost for it?

Which type of books are required to NDA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?