14th March 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Minimum expected cut-off marks for Assam CET Medical stream?

What is the cut-off mark for Assam CEE (medical)? I mean the minimum expected marks which would be required to get a seat?

14th March 2017, 12:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum expected cut-off marks for Assam CET Medical stream?

First thing I would like to let you know that Assam CET ( Medical ) along with other state CET/ PET were held for offering admission in MBBS/BDS course in government medical colleges of concerned state till 2015 but from last year i.e; 2016 all the State CET/PMT and AIPMT have been replaced by a single entrance examination known as NEET.

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year for admission MMBS/BDS in any medical college across India.

Now as far as you are concerned about the minimum cutoff for Assam CET then it does not matters now as admission in based on the performance in NEET. Also for details regarding counselling procedure ( i.e; minimum cutoff marks ) followed by different state board of examination for admission in these courses in their concerned medical colleges you can refer to the official link of MCI ( Medical Council of India ) i.e; www.mciindia.org.

Also for more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?