28th September 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for admission in Assam CET?

What is the cut off mark for admission in Assam CET (medical) for children. I belong to OBC background.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission for BDS in Assam if scored 109 marks in ASSAM CEE?
  2. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  3. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  4. Cutoff marks for MHT CET? How to get admission in VJTI?
  5. How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam
  6. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  7. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  8. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates in MHT-CET to get admission in government college of engineering?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
  10. Cutoff marks of MAH CET for getting admission in top business schools in Mumbai?
  11. Cut off marks of govt medical colleges in maharashtra for MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the last year cut off marks in engineering CET for Vartak college?
  13. Last date of BAMS admission and admission procedure? What is the cutoff list? Minimum requirements of marks in 12th and CET for admission in BAMS?
  14. Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?
  15. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  16. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam?
  17. Cutoff marks list of MHT CET for admission in government engineering college Amravati?
  18. Cut off marks for SBI Clerk Exam in Assam?
28th September 2015, 11:19 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off marks for admission in Assam CET?

Cut off marks for admission in Assam CET

-> General 112

-> OBC/MOBC 100

-> SC 93

-> ST (P) 87

-> ST (H) 71

Some Important dates

-> Assam exam will be held: On the month of May 2015

-> All the results will be out: On the Month of June, 2015
29th September 2015, 09:16 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Cut off marks for admission in Assam CET :

For General Category : 50%
For Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST) : 40%

Only those candidates who secured more marks than above cut-off are considered for admission.
1st October 2015, 09:04 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Cut off marks for admission in Assam CET:

For general candidates, the cut off marks is 50%
And for OBC candidates, the cut off marks is 40%
So, you are eligible if you score 40% as you belong to OBC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?