5th March 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Does any experience is required to do M.Sc in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for the same?

I have completed my b.sc nursing hon's in Nov 2015. I want to know do i need any experience for doing M.sc in AIIMS and when is entrance is going to conduct?

14th March 2017, 12:20 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does any experience is required to do M.Sc in AIIMS? Is there any entrance exam for the same?

AIIMS refers to All India Institute of Medical Sciences and same is considered to be the best medical institute of India for various undergraduate and postgraduate medical degree course.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing M.Sc in Nursing degree course from AIIMS then for than you will have to qualify its concerned entrance examination.

Further for appearing in entrance examination you need to have completed your B.Sc in Nursing degree course with at least 60% aggregate from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST and PH category.

As far as you are concerned about the requirement of work experience for pursuing M.Sc in Nursing from AIIMS then there is no such requirement rather you are just required to be enrolled as a nurse, RN or RM with any state nursing council.

For more details about AIIMS entrance examinations you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?