13th August 2013, 07:38 PM
gauravmishra010

Minimum marks required for B.Tech to get admission in NIT Trichy under general category and sub category

minimum marks required for b-tech to get admission in nit trichy under general category and sub category [physically handicapped]

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required for B.Tech to get admission in NIT Trichy under general category and sub category
  2. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? I belong to general category
  3. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT Calicut for SC category student?
  4. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  5. Minimum Marks required in AIEEE for a candidate of ST category to get admission in NIT?
  6. How much marks are needed in AIEEE to get a guaranteed seat in NIT Warangal or Trichy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring AIR of 10298 and category rank of 2124?
  8. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates, in AIEEE to take admission in NIT?
  9. Can I get NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy as per my scores? -- [New]
  10. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring 148 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  11. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in NIT Warangal? I belong to general category and a resident of Warangal
  12. How should I enter in NIT to do MBA? Minimum score required to get into NIT under non reserved category?
  13. Will I get NIT Trichy or NIT calicut for B.Arch?
  14. Minimum marks required for SC candidate to enter into NIT?
  15. What is the minimum rank required in general category in AIEEE to get NIT or IIIT college?
  16. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  17. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course?
  18. Which NIT will I get after scoring 168 marks from general category?
28th August 2016, 05:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required for B.Tech to get admission in NIT Trichy under general category and sub category

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology. NIT, Trichy is one of the best NITs of India for UG courses in different disciplines of engineering. The admission in NIT is given on basis of marks secured in JEE Main.

JEE Main is conducted by CBSE every year. For general category candidates without any sub category, cut off marks is above 300 marks out of 360. But for physically handicapped candidates under general category if you score more than 200 marks you have good chance of getting admission in NIT, Trichy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?