5th June 2012, 10:39 AM
n_raman

Minimum marks required to get in JMIEEE to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

what minimum marks should i get in jmieee to get admission in jamia
means hoe many questions i have to get correct out of 170 and also is there any -ve marking in the exam

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  3. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses? -- [New]
  7. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  9. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  10. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  13. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  14. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  15. Distance learning graduation student can apply for MHRM course?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
15th June 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get in JMIEEE to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

i want to get 4-5 lacks per year.can i get it by studying in jmi.
24th November 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get in JMIEEE to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

I am khalid, belonging from general category. I want to know the cut off for beech in jamia millia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?