29th June 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in JEE to get admission in SVNIT for computer engineering?

I got 75 marks in JEE & I belong to open category. So can I get admission in Computer Engineering at SVNIT? What is the minimum criteria required? Can you please give me the complete details on this? What is the criteria? Please let me know.

Related Questions:
1st July 2017, 11:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE to get admission in SVNIT for computer engineering?

No, you can't get admission in SVNIT for pursuing Computer Engineering course after securing 75 marks in JEE being an Open category candidate. To be eligible to get admission in SVNIT for pursuing Computer Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board and you should have secured less than 2000 rank in JEE examination. Since, you have secured 75 marks in JEE examination being an Open category candidate, you are not eligible to get admission in SVNIT for pursuing Computer Engineering course.
2nd July 2017, 10:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in JEE to get admission in SVNIT for computer engineering?

SVNIT stands for Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat. In order to get admission in this college, candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of Education. The age of candidate should be in between 17 to 25 years for open category candidate.

The required cut off marks required in JEE to get admission in SVNIT for computer engineering are given below.

1. Chemical Engineering = 4730 to 23624

2. Computer Science Engineering = 763 to 5844

3. Electronics and Communication Engineering = 4193 to 18192

4. Mechanical Engineering = 2148 to 12200

5. Electrical Engineering = 4275 to 16767

For further any other information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Ichchhanath Circle, Athwa, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Phone: 0261 225 9571
24th March 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in jee mains to get admission in computer science at svnit, Surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?