24th October 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?

I am preparing for JEE mains. To get admission in government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra, how much minimum marks I have to score in JEE?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  3. Can I get seat in any government colleges of Maharashtra having 64 marks in JEE Main?
  4. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  5. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  6. How a Diploma holder can appear in JEE examination? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in LD college of engineering after scoring 84 marks in JEE main exam?
  8. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  9. How to get into DCE by studying in Delhi for next 2 years? I have scored 91% in class 10th
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  11. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech/Diploma Engineering in any Government college with 30 marks in JEE Main, 53 marks in CET and 62% in Higher Secondary?
  13. Admission in governemnt engineering colleges of Aurangabad is possible with 40 marks in JEE Main?
  14. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  15. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
24th October 2016, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination.

Central board of Secondary Education conducts this examination every year for students who want to get admission in engineering colleges like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology and government engineering colleges.

You must have done or appearing for 10+2 board exams. Your subjects in 10+2 should include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. JEE Main is of 360 marks and if you manage to score more than 250 marks in JEE Main, you would surely get admission in government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra.
25th October 2016, 08:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum marks in required in JEE main to get admission in a government aeronautical engineering college in Maharashtra?

I am sorry to say that there is no such marks specified to be obtained in JEE(Main) examination to get admission in any good government college in Maharashtra. You should however, try to score as well as possible and try to clear the minimum cut-off required for admission in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?