20th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

Hi,
I am Vipul Vala. I have got 90% in 12th GSEB Board and 133 marks in JEE Main. I belong to an OBC category. So can I get admission in SVNIT? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  2. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) through Gujarat Quota? I have scored 92 in JEE mains -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  7. What rank I have achieved if scored 133 marks in JEE Mains being an OBC student?
  8. How to get admission in SVNIT institute after scoring 65 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Chances to get admission for an OBC candidate who has secured 57% and 12th GSEB and achieved 1039 rank in IPUCET?
  10. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  12. Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE?
  13. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  16. Possibility to get admission in BIT, Patna with 74 marks in JEE Main and 61% in BSEB for an OBC candidate?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT Patna if scored 133 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
21st April 2016, 02:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

You will only be able to get admission in the Institute only if you are able to clear the cut-off marks. Therefore, you need to know the cut-off marks first of all for OBC candidates and see if you have cleared it.

Once you have cleared the cut-off marks, you will be most eligible for admission in the above Institute.
22nd April 2016, 12:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in SVNIT with 90% in 12th GSEB and 133 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?

You have scored a good percentage of marks in 12th and also good score in JEE Main, but the cut off marks of the particular Institution also matters for taking admission in it. You first have to check the cut off marks of SVNIT this year because the cut off marks may vary every year. If you have scored more than the cut off marks then you can definitely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?