21st May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required and process to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science?

How many marks minimum to get a seat in B.sc computer science and what is the process to apply the seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed to seek admission for BSc IT or BSc Computer Science in University of Delhi?
  2. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  3. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  4. Can an MCA student do Ph.D?
  5. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  6. Minimum marks required to get VJTI college for computer science engineering?
  7. How many marks are required in HS to join BSc computer science?
  8. How many marks required in HS to join BSc computer science?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  11. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  13. Minimum marks required in Poly 40 to study Diploma course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  15. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Agronomy after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  17. What is the B.Ed percentage criteria?
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
30th May 2015, 02:32 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required and process to get admission in B.Sc Computer Science?

Some of colleges and universities provide admission on the basis of merit list of 12th Board marks while few of them have their own entrance test to get admitted and here you didn't mention the college name so i cannot provide you full details about this, i would like to suggests you visit the college in which one you wanna take admission they will provide you each and every details about admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?