10th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?

what is the minimum marks required for st students in aiee for getting admission in NIT

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 60 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  2. What's the minimum marks should I score in AIEEE out of 360 to get admission in NIT, Raipur?
  3. Minimum Marks required in AIEEE for a candidate of ST category to get admission in NIT?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 27 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  5. How much marks would I score in AIEEE for getting a seat in NIT, Durgapur with mechanical stream? I am a general category candidate belong to WB state
  6. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar with a score of 75 in AIEEE exam?
  8. How may I get admission in Nit Warangal? What's the cut off marks for SC candidates from AP State?
  9. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  10. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  11. Will I get admission in NIT college after scoring 59 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  13. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  14. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates, in AIEEE to take admission in NIT?
  15. Minimum marks required for SC candidate to enter into NIT?
  16. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in NIT srinagar? I've scored 132 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
22nd September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?

iam studied diploma in electrical and electronics engineering, to eligible for nit warangal?
23rd November 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?

Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT
16th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to get admission in nit (nagpur) for aieee
30th March 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 27,67 mark in 2012 and i belongs to physical challenged catogory?can I got seats in iit nits.
11th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

A GIRL HAVING 16 MARKS IN GATE AND BELONGS TO SC CATOGORY CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO GET IN TO ANY IIT OR NIT?
12th April 2012, 08:42 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
The ranks of AIEEE exam are as follows..........

From general students SC & ST have some relaxation .

For more details you can visit official website of AIEEE exam.

Good luck.........
12th April 2012, 12:18 PM
Harsh jangid

Hi dear if you get 150 or more marks in written exam your chance to come in merit for NIT
13th April 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for ST candidate to get admission on nit warangal ?
14th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i belong to s.t category . How many marks i should get to qualify
15th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am tarun i wants to know that what is the minimum marks required for a sc candidate to get mechanical trade in nit krukshetra . Is there any rank diffrence by sc categary in entrance exam ?
19th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks for a st student to get nit
2nd May 2012, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, i belong to st i have marks in 50 in aieee can i get nit
2nd May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, igot 89 marks in aieee 2012 can iget a seat in any nit iama a st student
8th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 75 markx in aieee 2012 can i get surat nit
9th May 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i am st candidate and i got 110 marks in aieee 2012 shall i get chance to get nit warangal or surathkal
15th May 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 30 marks n i belong to ST candidate cn i get a seat?
15th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

if i get 60 mark in aieee can i get enrolled in nit through aieee if i am a st candidate
19th May 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

how much marks for st candidate
26th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 38 MARKS IN AIEEE CAN I GET NIT OR BIT ?
SUGGEST ME WHICH ARE THE OTHER GOOD COLLEGES FOR ENGINEERING
REPLY SOON IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE ANSWERE
30th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir.im jayaram my gessing marks is 85-110 which nit is best&confone
11th June 2012, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

I got 36% as st and 62 rank category! Can i get in NIT Tripura?
14th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir mujhe 28 marks mile hai and i belongs to sc category can i get nit
14th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 36 marks as ST, will i get admission in agartala NIT?
14th April 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 59 in mains I belong to st category......what is the possible rank for me? I m expevting more than 85 prcnt.......
12th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am arun i want to know what is the minimum marks requirment in mains to qualify for nit
12th April 2014, 06:30 PM
nagarjunabodapati

Aieee cut off is different in every year.But the present scenario is that sc candidates must have min.130 marks for nit.You must see your result of aieee and see their rank and try for 1st and 2nd counselling if you get under 10000 rank.All the best!
13th April 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my self RoNit I want to know about how I can get schoolership for animation and photography study what I will do and I have in 12 yh 71.00% in arts and I come frome poor family from to village in st cast can any body Gide to me plz help me I have not time
23rd April 2014, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 58 marks in jee mans I belongs to obc can I get admission in nit or iit
17th May 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Do i get good nit after getting 70%in 12 and 250 in aieee as well beloging to obc.
19th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i have 86% In jee mains 2014 &71.6 %in uttarakhand board & From sc category.can i get admission to nit.please tell me
28th June 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

sir got 130 marks in jee mains and up bord 83/ can ifind am ny nit for machine cal branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?