31st May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage for 12th standard student in Lab Technician? Is there any entrance exam necessary for it?

what is the minimum percentage for 12 standard student in lab technician and is any entrance exam is neccessaryfor it?

1st June 2013, 07:05 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage for 12th standard student in Lab Technician? Is there any entrance exam necessary for it?

Hai Friend,

The minimum percentage required in 12th to become a lab technician is 60%.

The colleges releases a notification whenever there are vacancies.

Then you need to apply for it.

They conducts the Interview and if you do well in the Interview, then you are selected.

So, prepare well.

All the best.
2nd June 2013, 12:30 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage for 12th standard student in Lab Technician? Is there any entrance exam necessary for it?

Just pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with atleast 50% marks and you will be eligible for the Lab Technician Course.

Most of the colleges ask for above 50% marks so if you have got above 50% then you don't have to worry about the eligibility and can apply for this course.

This course is becoming popular nowadays and it will help you in getting jobs in Hospitals which are having Labs which need skilled technician for conducting all the tests.

Most of the people do this course to open their own pathology labs. So it can also provide you a option of self employment.

Some of the top Colleges offering this course are:

-University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, New Delhi

-Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh

-Sardar Bhagwan Singh Memorial Instt. of Biomedical Sciences, Dehra Dun

-Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik

-Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal

-Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram

-Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad

-Sikkim Manipal University of Health, Medical and Technological Sciences, Gangtok

-Southern College of Medical Technology, Chennai.
10th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

If i get 70% then can i enter the college without the interview?
30th June 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam arts student i takining lab tech course
15th September 2017, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 56 percent marks in fsc but in chemistry there is a star, Unfortunately passing marks in chemistry are 66 and I got 74
I want to apply for lab technalogist.
Can I apply?
Please inform me
30th August 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What exam is required for joining idian army after Bsc in medical lab technician
18th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required to take an admission in government college for bmlt
7th July 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 49.2 percentage marks in 12th class. I want to apply for lab technician
Can I apply. Please conform me
29th February 2020, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

My physics subject additional in class 12th
16th July 2020, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the mark required for lab technician
7th April 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility mark in 12 th board exam
for entering into mlt college through merit based without entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?