29th May 2012, 02:42 PM
syama*

Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?

what is the minimum % required for nata exam for joining architecture course

Related Questions:
  1. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  2. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  3. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  4. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  5. Minimum marks required for NATA entrance exam?
  6. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course? -- [New]
  7. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  9. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  10. Can I do B.Arch after diploma in Interior Designing?
  11. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  12. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  13. How much is the score required in NATA examination for admission in top architecture colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  15. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in 10+2 to join B.Com course?
  16. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  17. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  18. How much marks are needed to get in NATA exam in School of Planning and Architecture Delhi?
29th May 2012, 08:03 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?

Hi,

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:

the candidate should be passed 10th class to appear the NATA.
The candidate should complete the 12th standard with mathematics subject from any recognized state board of india.

The percentage required in 12th standard 50% marks.

The candidate should be complete the graduation from any recognized university with 50% of marks.

For more details visit the website

http://www.nata.in

all the best.
8th June 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?

i am a commerce student and i want 2 study for architecture. I've scored 64% in 10th nd 59% in 12th CBSE. Am i eligible for study for architecture.
1st July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Shall I appear for Nata test during the continuation of my Diploma in Architecture Assistanship
1st July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Shall I appear for the Nata test during the continuation of my present Diploma in Architect Course?
25th October 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student and i want 2 study for architecture. I've scored 60% in 10th and 45% in 12th CBSE with math. I have complete Draughtman Civil Course in 2005 and autocad.Am i eligible for study for architecture.
16th May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

may i know which collages can i get ... my nata score now is 106..?
17th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

IF I GIVE 2ND TIME NATA EXAM WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF NUMBERS ONLY NEED 80 OR 100 FOR QUALIFYING
5th July 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage in the board exam i need to become a architect?
7th August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

is cet essential in the process to do b.arch if it is s den wht is the max eligibility
22nd November 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to ask that percentage of 10th and 12th are considered by all subject marks or best 4
23rd November 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i wanted 2 ask dat i have scored 95 marks in NATA .......What are the marks dat can assure me dat I will get me into CEPT colleage
26th February 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can i study b arch after completing intermadiate
3rd March 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

If I get 77% marks in plus two then how much marks should score for NATA.To achieve in government merit seat of kerala
9th July 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission doe NATA ,if i do 12th sts in Arts stream by taking maths.
12th June 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B arch with total marks more than 69% and37 in maths,also if I give NATA second time then which score is counted-best one,second one or average
31st July 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 74 MARKS IN NATA ENTRANCE EXAM AND 84% IN INTERMIDEATE CAN I GET ANY COLLAGE TO JOIN IN ARCHITETURE?
13th January 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I give Nata exam by not keeping biology in 12 th and how much % age will Nata take to give entrance and how much I should score in maths to give this entrance
12th May 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

I got 50% exactly in PCM in 12th I'm intrested in architecture. Please show me the steps to join the architecture college. But this year i did not attened the JEE entrance exam. Is their any other posibilities
to join architecture college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?