12th November 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?

How much percent is actually required in 10th and 12th std to get job as a loco pilot and what are the qualifications required for this process?

12th November 2015, 10:38 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?

There is no any percentage criteria for Loco Pilot Exam.RRB conducts exam for Loco Pilot.You need to give RRB exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-Qualification Required:-You must have passed out 10th standard & should have completed ITI in any trade from recognized university.Diploma holder can also apply for this exam.

Age Limitations:-Age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

Selection Process:-It will be based on written exam & Interview.
12th November 2015, 11:29 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?

There is no any percentage required in 10th or 12th .You need to give RRB exam to become a Loco Pilot.

You must have also completed ITI in any trade from recognized university.

Age limit:- Age should be 18 to 30 years.

Selection Procedure:- It is based on written exam & Interview.
2nd April 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti in government clg now I want work apprentice in railway plz give me suggestions
28th April 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a engg student.
But i am interest to work as a loco pilot in INDIAN RAILWAY.
Can u plz help me for this or give me any suggestions for this.
It will be glad to me having with u INDIAN RAILWAY.
12th May 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 th and 12 th std now what should I do for Become a loco pilot
21st July 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed my UG degree in B.sc(computer science).am I eligible for loco pilot in southern railway?
16th May 2017, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I want to know about that what percent is the best percent for me to become a pilot in std 10th and 11th. And also know that if a psalm leg or hand is broken in child he/she is become a pilot or not. Please reply to me
18th May 2017, 01:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a Loco Pilot you need to have an ITI (Industrial Training Institute) certification in Electrical, Mechanical or a diploma course in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
After you have completed certification, you need to check for the advertisements by railway recruitment boards for A.L.P.
You need to apply for that post. After clearing the examination you'll be given training for 6 months then you'll appointed as Assistant Loco Pilot (A.L.P).
The age limit is 18-30 years
There is no minimum percentage, you just need to clear your 10+2 education.
31st May 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percent in 10th and 12th for selection in job of loco pilot?
23rd July 2019, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in b.tech(Mechanical engineering) final year student, final year is not completed till now so can I apply the application form for loco pilot
24th July 2019, 05:59 PM
pagolworld

To become a loco pilot, Candidate must need to be graduate from any stream with atleast 60% .

Educational Qualifications:

1)Candidate must complete the minimum 10th standard

2)Candidate need to complete the ITI (approved by NCVT/ SCVT) in any specific trade to apply for this post

3)Candidates who completed the Diploma in Engineering are also eligible.
13th December 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

In ssc exam I have only 40.60percent so i can become a loco pilot
13th March 2020, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

1. What is RRB exam.
2. After completing ITI how can I apply for railway jobs.
28th October 2020, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

My 10 the exam percentage 39% so iam locopilot apply
27th June 2022, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, loco pilot ki 10 th class lo percentage ravali chapandi sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?