8th March 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in North Campus?

My boards examinations are going on & I am expecting to score atleast 96%. I want to ask the minimum percentage I should score to get admission in north campus of du.
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage needed in 12th to get admission in north DU campus for BSc(Hons) in any branch?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  3. How can I get admission in North Campus college after scoring a percentage of 71?
  4. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  5. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements?
  6. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  7. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  8. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  11. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Honors(Maths) after completing 12th
  15. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  16. What's percentage of 12th std is required in campus placement? I've secured 51% marks in 12th
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in a company?
  18. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
18th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in North Campus?

Since you have not mentioned the stream so we will have to give details regarding both the stream i.,e. commerce and science-

For commerce stream, it is quite good percentage. You can even get admission in the colleges of North Campus. Though Hindu and Stephens could be a tough race but colleges like Kirolimal and Vishwanath will be i think available for you.

For the science stream, i think with this percentage you will be able to qualify for almost every college in the North Campus.

But this is the case only if you will get what you expect. With each percentage less what you have expected the hopes for a particular college could diminish. So, be ready for that also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?